Monday, October 10, 2011

Look who's  bloggin today!!!!!  Figured I should do one today or else  may be dis invited from blogger's night out!

So what's been going on with me you ask, well noting.  I'm a total loser and I don't go out anymore.  All I do is work, txt, FB, laundry, clean, hide from my neighbor and wait for my school letter to come in the mail.  I know really exciting stuff!  The big high lite of the past 2 weeks was getting my new phone....I know LAME!!!!  I need to get a life (and a guy) I'm open to set ups people!!
On another note I feel like my life is on hold until I get my school letter.  Will it be January or July??  Just tell me already, I am not a patient person!  I want to get prepared, tell my job whats going on, buy school supplies and get a computer!  Hope for January!!!!!

1 comment: