Friday, September 30, 2011

Confession Friday

2 blogs this week....look out!!

I confess that so far the only thing I am looking forward to this Holiday season to SGM new flavor!!  White cranberry cosmo...yummy!!

I confess that if I didn't blog today I feel like I was going to be kicked out of the group!

I confess even though I know it's not going to really happen I still feel like my neighbor is going to try and murder me in my sleep. 

I confess that I am sooooooo excited for Breaking Dawn to come our November 18th! 

I confess I already have 4 invites to see Breaking Dawn and I may go see the movie 4 times!

I confess I have been watching extreme couponing for the past 3 days and those people are fricking crazy!!!  However it makes me realize all the money I could be saving and I need to re-start clipping coupons again...just not to their extreme.

I confess I haven't seen my BFF in like 3 weeks and it's driving me crazy!

I confess that I know my blog is boring, especially without pictures but I don't know how to do all that jazz.  Sorry :(

1 comment:

Cassie said...

does it make me seem like a drunk that i knew what SGM was right away? bahah. LOVE it!!