Friday, September 2, 2011

Confession Friday

Oooooo my first confession Friday!

I confess that our computers at work have been down since Wednesday at noon and I really don't miss them at all.

I confess that instead of throwing my bathroom trash away I have just been going to the other bathroom to use that trash can.

I confess that if my co worker doesn't start acting like an adult and not a 13 year old I may punch her in the face.  Literally punch her in the face.

I confess that I don't care if you worked out or not.

I confess I have no plans for this weekend except working Saturday morning and babysitting all day Monday.  I need plans!

I confess that every time i drink my gallon of coffee a day i can almost feel it burning a hole in my stomach but I still want more!

I confess that this post makes me sound really negative but it's been a bad couple days.  I'll be more positive next week :)


3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm going to an auction tomorrow at the fairgrounds in Waterloo! I know it sounds super boring, but I think they are a lot of fun. You should come up.

Kim Luke said...

I confess I sing J-LO every time I go to your blog.

I confess you have more going on this weekend than I do. I'm boring.

Meagan said...

I confess that I just told of some little boy at burger king...he had a HUGE attitude & tried forcing keegan to take his shoes off because "YOU CAN'T PLAY IN THERE WITH YOUR SHOES ON!"