Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just Another Day In Paradise

Well it's Thursday and our computer system has been down since yesterday afternoon and I am super bored at work!!!  Like I understand we are a dr's office and you might be sick or bleeding from the head but our system is down, so turn the phones off and lets go home!!!!  Some of our patients are just morons to.  I changed to greeting and it says our computers system is down but they still call and say "can you look in my chart and see when my last hepatitis b shot was"  Ummmmm negative!  Did you not listen to the message fucktard!  (that's for you Heather and Sarah!)
So to pass the time I have googled everything I can think of, FB'ed, checked out all my friends blogs and checked my e-mail.  And what did I find in my e-mail you ask.  Well I found that I had 527 messages!!!!!!!  I know you are all saying "WTF Jen"  but that is actually pretty normal for me.  So if you really need something from me call or txt me, I WILL NEVER GET YOUR E-MAIL!
Oh and I forgot to mention our air is not working....AGAIN!  So it is pretty f'ing hot in here and I'm getting pretty crabby. 
Lets hope Friday is a better day!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like someone needs some margs :)

Love you doll!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Geez homeslice...having a bad day? Read back on Cassie's last month or so of blog posts. She posted a bunch of fun "killing time" sites.

Kim Luke said...

fucktard might be my new favorite word. lol

hang in there, it's almost Friday!!!